The Orthopaedic Nurse Association (ONA) of WA membership is now open. As on 2019 the annual fee is $150.
We welcome new members to join this professional body which provides education and support to nurses and other health professional working in the area of orthopaedics.
- Free attendance to education evenings;
- One year subscription to International Journal of Orthopaedic and Trauma Nursing;
- Discounts to our study days + conferences;
- Voting privileges at the annual general meeting;
- The right to nominate to be a committee member; +
- The opportunity to apply for funding to attend orthopaedic conferences + for postgraduate studies
As a member of our association, you will also me a member of the national (ANZONA) + international (ICON) bodies so will be entitled to discounts to their conferences.
Education evenings are held during the year, usually on Tuesday evenings.
The committee will soon be scheduling the education programme for the year. Please advise us of topics or sessions you would like presented.
Also if you have any great colleagues you would recommend to present we would love to hear from you.
Updates concerning meetings, study days, conferences, including the national and international conferences, as well as funding + sponsorships are listed on this website.
Online enrolments are available so hit the link below to join.